Saturday 28 March 2009

The tip of one particular ice berg.

I think I'm going to start to write one of the reason how YB KJ could win the Ketua Pemuda UMNO seat and how YB KJ was able to gain confidence from a few perwakilan whom I know was supporting another candidate.

Of course from the angle of - through my eyes.

If it would to be through my............., well, I was in the wrong group before. A group where - 'It's all about the Benjamin's.' Sometimes it's about who you are behind with due to politics. Now, I'm on my own. Not quite sure for how long. And nobody has got a clue what's going to happen.

Or maybe it's not good to talk about what happenned.

Just move on and try to be stronger by uniting like what YB KJ said.

Well, I'll have to think about it.

Well see.

No comments:

Post a Comment