Friday 5 June 2009

1,2... Action!

(This is written with all due respect to all citizens in my country - Malaysia AND with all due respect to ALL followers/worshippers of ALL religion)

Doesn’t it bite you when people just reject the notion to change towards betterment? It definitely bites me.

I’m not too sure what is it about me that get irritated with these few male-gaggles within UMNO; Pemuda UMNO to be more specific. I’m not connected actively in politics. I used to, but then due to a prĂ©cised third occurrence, I gave way to them. Join them or leave; I read it somewhere.

Getting active in politics is a choice not necessarily a must.

But what a must is, we MUST protect our religion, race and country (well knowingly – Agama, Bangsa dan Negara).

Just a few hours ago, I came across a westerner. Quite possible a free thinker or a maybe a radical-westerner-Christian lookalike. I’m not too sure how we landed up talking about Obama’s trip to the Middle East, but we got there. During his argument about the particular issue at hand, he uttered ‘Radical Muslim’.

At that moment, I felt the blood rushing to my head – ringing the ‘Pissed-Off’ bell and I sprayed. I made it clear to him about the radicalism of my religion, Islam. It’s quite easy to shut these people up just by pointing 1 particular point from the Bible without making out any stories about whoever; in the Bible, Genesis 3; verse no. 16 states: To the woman he said, "I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you".

A curse to be received four times in a row.

There are many more parts that can be pointed out, but then I am a person who respects the fifth principle of my country’s National Principles or Rukun Negara.

Where I live, active politicians are more worried about their personal future rather than the race’s future. But when they are given the mic, ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE! They deliver fiery speeches as if they were the ones protecting their land like ‘Ultraman’.

Protecting comes from the heart.

Start protecting your ‘home’ then yourself.

It’s easy to talk but action is difficult, so try in making a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment